- "Poll Finds That More Americans Back Gun Rights Than Stronger Controls"
Timothy Williams, New York Times, 12/13/14
- "Applications by the Dozen, as Anxious Seniors Hedge College Bets"
Ariel Kaminer, New York Times, 11/16/14
- "Landing on Comet, a Mission to Unlock Earth's Mysteries"
Kenneth Chang, New York Times, 11/13/14
Black market internet driving the buying & selling of exotic species and their body parts
Rachel Nuwer, Newsweek, 11/7/14
- "To Spank or Not to Spank"
An NFL player using a switch on his 4 year old child reignites the debate
Stephanie Hanes, Christian Science Monitor, 10/19/14
- "In a Dome in Hawaii, a Mission to Mars"
Kenneth Chang, New York Times, Oct. 21, 2014
- "Hard Lesson in Sleep for Teenagers"
Jane E. Brody, New York Times, Oct. 21, 2014
- "No Time to Think"
People prefer electric shock to being alone with their thoughts
Kate Murphy, New York Times, 7/25/14
- "What Is Ebola and How Do People Catch It?"
Washington Post, 10/2/14
- "Armed America"
Why more people are walking around with guns in their belts, bags, and purses than ever before
Kate Pickert, Time, 9/29/14
- "U2's New Mission"
The band's free iTunes album is part of a larger mission to rescue the recording industry.
Catherine Mayer, Time, 9/29/14
How wearable technology will change your life
Lev Grossman & Matt Vella/Cupertino, Time, 9/22/14
- "Dangerous Game"
The tragic risks of America's football obsession
Sean Gregory, Time, 9/29/14
- "The Power of Sleep"
New Research: Good sleep is essential, not optional
Alice Park, Time, 9/22/14
- "North Korea Jails U.S. Citizen for Six Years"
Malcolm Moore, Daily Telegraph (London), 9/15/14
Fast-food workers & a new form of labor activism
William Finnegan, New Yorker, 9/15/14
- "What the Numbers Show about NFL Player Arrests"
Neil Irwin, New York Times, 9/12/14
- "In Some Jobs, Past Achievements May Work Against Female Workers"
- "The Masked Avengers"
Inside the hacking collective, Anonymous
David Kushner, New Yorker, 9/8/14
- "Freedom Fighters"
Why slavery persists in Mauritania
Alexis Okeowo, New Yorker, 9/8/14
- "The Future of College?"
Graeme Wood, The Atlantic, Sept. 2014
- "Just a Taste of Alcohol for Children Is Too Much, Research Shows"
- "If a Monkey Takes a Selfie in the Forest, Who Owns the Copyright?"
Abby Phillip, Washington Post, 8/7/14
- Rich Kid, Poor Kid: For 30 Years, Baltimore Study Tracked Who Gets Ahead
Juana Summers, NPR, 8/7/14
- "'Colorblind' Notion Aside, Colleges Grapple with Racial Tension"
Tanzina Vega, New York Times, 2/25/2014
- "The School That Will Get You a Job"
Inside the Six-year High School
Rana Foroohar, Time, 2/24/2014
- "Small World, Big Idea"
Michael Tortorello, New York Times, 2/20/2014
- "Some Bot to Watch Over Me"
Steven Kurutz, New York Times, 2/20/2014
- "Belgian Lawmakers Extend Euthanasia to Children"
Associated Press, 2/14/2014
- "Why Norway Owns the Winter Games"
Ellen Emmerentze Jervell, Wall Street Journal, 2/8-9/2014
- "Effect of Biogenesis on Horizon"
Drug Testing in Major League Baseball
Bob Nightengale, USA Today, 2/7/2014
- "Coke Ignores Uproar, Brings Ad to Olympics"
Superbowl Spot Raised a Ruckus
Bruce Horovitz, USA Today, 2/7/2014
- "Pop-tart School Gun Bill Clears First Hurdle"
Travis Pillow, The Tallahassee Democrat, 2/6/2014
- "Best Value Colleges Are Generous with Aid"
Marklein & Fuller, USA Today, 1/28/2014
- "Committing to Play for a College, Then Starting 9th Grade"
Nathaniel Popper, New York Times, 1/27/2014
- "On Facebook, a Growing Teenage Wasteland"
CNN, 11/4/2013, GL 10.0